Absent Note

As you read this, I will be on my way to Norway (Yayyy). Norway - Is it not in the Arctic region? Do people even live there? Maybe I will see some Polar Bears. And then I Google searched for its images. Wow. It simple looks spectacular. The Oslo shopping street, Medieval Fortess, Opera house and ofcourse The Fjords! Norway has always been a must-go place for him. It was one of the few places which never happened, when he was a student in Germany. Sometimes it was the weather and some othertimes the sheer fact that Norway is one of the most expensive countries in the World. Either way, I am lucky enough to have Norway as maiden voyage for both of us.

Its a five-day trip - wherein we will be going on a flight, car and in ferry too. I am looking forward for some beautiful clear skies, snow-capped blue mountains, misty waters and a pleasant chill that brushes through us. 

After the first Swiss Alps in the first year of our marriage, this year it is the Norwegian Fjords! I am so thankful for being able to go places. This is also my maiden trip as your 'indiangirlingermany' which makes it even more memorable. So, I will be back next week with updates, pictures and of-course stories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking through the beautiful Paris

Over the Rocks this Summer - Day 2

Night-night in the Fjords